Last Updated: May 2013
First and foremost please note that WE WILL NOT SELL OR RENT YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS TO ANYONE and you can remove your address from our e-mailing list by following the instructions at the end of every e-mail we send. Any e-mail you send toÂ GOLD MinersÂ is considered confidential unless you tell us otherwise and we will not add your name to our e-mail list without your permission.
What Information We Collect
Our Use of Your Personal Information
1. We will use your Personal Information to process your subscription or requests for information. We may also use such Personal Information to offer additional information to you about us, our services, personalize the types of information you receive from us, evaluate how our Site is being used and the audience our Site is reaching, identify market trends and market interests that help us improve the service that we offer, and develop and improve the content and operation of our Site to better serve the needs of our valued subscribers.
- Online Orders – When you purchase your subscription from us, we will request certain Personal Information, including credit card information. At that time, we will provide a secure (i.e. SSL encrypted) connection and require you to submit only the information needed to complete and fulfill your order. Individuals who do not have a Visa, MasterCard, American Express or JCB credit card are not permitted to make purchases with us online.
- Sharing Information with Other Companies – We may share your Personal Information (but never your credit card or password information) with our affiliates or with third parties who provide services to us and who formally agree to keep your Personal Information strictly confidential.
- Email Addresses – We will use your email address to send you the publications you have subscribed to. We may also contact you with questions about your subscription or service, or to remind you of your password, if necessary. If you submit an inquiry via email about your subscription, for security reasons we may ask you to provide additional information so we can verify your identity.
2. We may, on rare occasion, send you information and special offers on other services that we feel could add value to our subscribers.Â These other services may be offered by us or other service providers that we feel complement our services to you.Â Though we hope you gain value from the email messages you receive, you can choose to opt out of receiving further messages by following the instructions provided at the bottom of each email.
You may, at any time, request to not have your email information used for information and offers from us or other companies by contacting us at:*
3. We will only disclose your Personal Information to our affiliates, agents, contractors, or other third parties who have a need to know such information for the uses listed above. Except as provided above, we will not disclose Personal Information to any other third parties.
4. Personal Information may also be aggregated with such information from other visitors to our Site, such that the information no longer personally identifies you. We may use the aggregated information for the general purpose of evaluating our market and/or business trends, our customer demographics, interests and behavior, our past and future service offerings and/or pricing, or other aspects of our business.
5. We also retain the right to release your Personal Information when required by law or when we, in good faith, believe that we must release the information in order to: (1) satisfy a legal order or comply with legal process; (2) defend our rights or those of our affiliates or business partners; or (3) protect the personal safety of our affiliates, customers, or site users. We also retain the right to transfer your Personal Information in the context of the sale of all or part of our business.
Although we take the security of your Personal Information very seriously and are constantly improving our efforts to protect it, no electronic communication over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely secured. Though we take great care to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that you submit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
Advertising and Links to other Websites
Our Sites may feature companies, products and services that are co-sponsored by other websites. One example of such a feature is our stock quote data, which is provided to us by a third party. Additionally, our Sites contain links to other websites, including those of advertisers. We are not responsible for the claims or representations made by advertisers or sponsors. While these co-sponsored activities, banner ads, and links originate on our Sites, we do not necessarily operate them.
You should visit this page which is accessible from a link at the bottom of our Home Page. Please review it periodically so that you are up to date on our most current policies and practices.
Please note that you are responsible for updating your personal information with us, including any changes to your email address.
* Our administrative email address in the above paragraph is in an image format rather than a text format to prevent spammers from gaining access to our email system.Â Therefore, you cannot copy and paste the email address.Â You will need to type it into your email message the old fashioned way.Â We apologize in advance for the inconvenience.